- IPad metal — nickel — faulted for causing allergic rashes
- Rand Paul to Rick Perry on Iraq: Get some new glasses
- ‘Fact-Checker’ blog takes on Dems for their comments on Hobby Lobby decision
- Babe Ruth’s 1918 contract sells for $1.02M at auction
- Citigroup settles subprime mortgage case for $7B
- Archie to be shot saving gay friend in comic book
- Sen. John McCain on illegal child immigrants: Fly them home, now
- Pope Francis puts number of priestly pedophiles at 2 percent: report
- Oregonians flee in face of fast-moving wildfire as homes go up in blaze
- Eric Holder: ‘Racial animus’ fuels opposition to Obama and me
By Robert N. Tracci
Congress must use its appropriations power to secure the border
Topic - Henderson Alvarez
The Marlins' Henderson Alvarez was named as Jordan Zimmermann's roster replacement, leaving the first-place Nationals with no active All-Stars.
Whiffing on a lusty swing for strike three, Bartolo Colon sent his helmet flying. He sheepishly retrieved it and tugged the bill low over his eyes while walking to the dugout, as if he hoped not to be recognized.
Roenis Elias' command was shaky, and so was his defense.
Henderson Alvarez retired all nine batters he faced in his first start since pitching a no-hitter on the final day last season, leading the Miami Marlins to a 7-3 victory over a Cardinals split-squad Friday.
Miami Marlins pitcher Henderson Alvarez will miss his first scheduled start of spring training because of an infection in his right shin.
Marlins pitcher Henderson Alvarez has brought his wife and infant daughter to Miami from Caracas, Venezuela, to keep them away from the violent and deadly protests in his native country.