- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Hendrix Items
Even dead, guitarist Jimi Hendrix rocks the music charts. His final studio album, "People, Hell & Angels," was just released last week and has already hit No. 2 on the Billboard 200 chart. That's the highest the guitarist has hit on this list since 1969, just months before he died.
Jimi Hendrix recorded everything. More than 40 years after his death, though, the tape is finally running out.