- Motolotov cocktail thrown a Brooklyn mini-mart
- 3 Americans dead in shooting at Kabul hospital by Afghan guard
- Running on empty: EPA slashes biofuel goals because of ethanol shortage
- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
Latest Hendrix Items
Even dead, guitarist Jimi Hendrix rocks the music charts. His final studio album, "People, Hell & Angels," was just released last week and has already hit No. 2 on the Billboard 200 chart. That's the highest the guitarist has hit on this list since 1969, just months before he died.
Jimi Hendrix recorded everything. More than 40 years after his death, though, the tape is finally running out.