- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Henrietta Wenkart
At the end of March, a census taken by Israel's Interior Ministry reported that the Jewish population in the nation stood at 6 million, out of a total population of 8 million. The vast majority of the remainder are Arabs, with another 350,000 non-Arab Christians, press reports indicated.
Whoever could leave, did," Ms. Wenkart, who now goes by Henny, said in an interview in "50 Children: The Rescue Mission of Mr. and Mrs. Kraus," a documentary that airs on HBO on Monday, which is also Holocaust Remembrance Day.
"What people don't understand is that at the beginning, you could get out, everybody could get out, [but] nobody would let us in. Everyone could have been saved. Everyone," Ms. Wenkart said.