- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Henrik Sedin
A miserable season for the Vancouver Canucks ended with a scary incident.
Tyson Barrie put the Colorado Avalanche ahead in the game - and the Central Division standings.
Sweden has put Marcus Johansson in Henrik Sedin's spot for the Sochi Games.
NHL star Henrik Sedin pulled out of the Sochi Olympics on Thursday, saying he's physically unable to play for Sweden.
Vancouver Canucks star Henrik Sedin pulled out of the Sochi Olympics on Thursday, saying he's physically unable to play for Sweden.
Two goalies combined on a Detroit Red Wings shutout for the first time since the 2001-02 season, when they went on to hoist the Stanley Cup.
Henrik Sedin's NHL ironman streak is ending at 679 games. He last missed a game 10 seasons ago.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia (AP) — Zac Dalpe did a double take when his coach told him to jump over the boards and join the Sedin twins on Vancouver's top line.
Daniel Sedin scored the winner in the third after helping to set up linemate Ryan Kesler's tying goal a few minutes earlier and the Canucks rallied to defeat the Washington Capitals 3-2.
Henrik Lundqvist has to face shots from Marian Gaborik every day at practice with the New York Rangers. But it's not every day that Gaborik celebrates by turning his stick into a makeshift rifle.
It might be psychological. The Vancouver Canucks played well into June, losing to the Boston Bruins in Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals.
Corey Perry said he came to the NHL Awards in Las Vegas just to have fun with nearly three dozen family and friends, not expecting much despite his 50-goal season.
Corey Perry crashed the Sedins' NHL MVP party.
Maxim Lapierre scored to make it 5-2 in the final minutes, and the Bruins came right back with Brad Marchand's breakaway. He didn't score _ Cory Schneider made a nice save _ but he annoyed the Canucks enough to spark some pushing and shoving.
The Boston Bruins put Roberto Luongo and the Stanley Cup back on the shelf.
Sedin said he never expected his name to be included among the league MVPs.
"They're the faces of the sport," Sedin said of Washington's Alex Ovechkin and Pittsburgh's Sidney Crosby. "Just to watch them play and the things they do — to be standing there next to them and being the old guy — it's a strange feeling."