- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
Latest Henrik Sedin Items
Henrik Lundqvist has to face shots from Marian Gaborik every day at practice with the New York Rangers. But it's not every day that Gaborik celebrates by turning his stick into a makeshift rifle.
It might be psychological. The Vancouver Canucks played well into June, losing to the Boston Bruins in Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals.
Corey Perry said he came to the NHL Awards in Las Vegas just to have fun with nearly three dozen family and friends, not expecting much despite his 50-goal season.
Corey Perry crashed the Sedins' NHL MVP party.
Maxim Lapierre scored to make it 5-2 in the final minutes, and the Bruins came right back with Brad Marchand's breakaway. He didn't score _ Cory Schneider made a nice save _ but he annoyed the Canucks enough to spark some pushing and shoving.
The Boston Bruins put Roberto Luongo and the Stanley Cup back on the shelf.
Another blowout for the Bruins in Boston _ a 5-2 victory in Game 6 of the Stanley Cup finals that sends the series back to Vancouver for a decisive seventh game.
The twins sat there in their matching outfits, unable to do much of anything for the Vancouver Canucks on Wednesday night in Game 4 of the Stanley Cup finals.