- Teen OK after riding in wheel well of Hawaii jet
- Kraft recalls 96K pounds of Oscar Mayer hot dogs over cheese error
- Boy Scouts boots church as host after gay leadership dispute
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s new book raises 2016 presidential speculation
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Rep. Marsha Blackburn: Hillary Clinton won’t be first female president
- French president accuses Syria’s Assad of gassing his own citizens
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson makes gains in governor’s race in Georgia
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al Qaeda training camps
- Easter worshippers shocked as car rams church, injuring 21
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Henrik Stenson
Defending champion Adam Scott and his group tee off Thursday at 10:41 a.m. Scott is playing with Jason Dufner and U.S. Amateur champion Matthew Fitzpatrick.
Henrik Stenson's dry Swedish wit was on full display Tuesday as he talked about his quest for a Masters Tournament title this week — and the world No. 1 ranking that would go with it.
Phil Mickelson has never shied away from suspense, though it's usually limited to his play.
Following what he calls “the season of his life,” Henrik Stenson has gone from one of the last players to qualify for the 2013 Masters Tournament to one of the world’s top-ranked players and a favorite to win the green jacket this year.
Tiger Woods, 5 over. Adam Scott, 4 over. Henrik Stenson, 5 over.
Patrick Reed ended a long opening round at the Cadillac Championship on Friday with a 4-under 68 to take a one-shot lead as the new Blue Monster showed some bite.
Henrik Stenson would be the first to say how lucky he was to win the Match Play Championship in 2007.
A brief look at the first round of the Match Play Championship on Wednesday at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Club at Dove Mountain:
Rory McIlroy played his worst golf in the Match Play Championship the year he reached the final.
Third-ranked Henrik Stenson is the top seed in the Match Play Championship with No. 1 Tiger Woods and No. 2 Adam Scott skipping the tournament.
Rory McIlroy makes his American debut this week in the Match Play Championship. The only goal is to make sure it's not a short week.
The Tournament of Champions has all the PGA Tour winners from the previous year, but that doesn't translate into the strongest field. Only six of the top 20 at are Kapalua to start the new year, led by Masters champion Adam Scott at No. 2.
Along with victories, money and scoring average, another way to measure the strength of a golf season is total world ranking points. Tiger Woods won that category, too, but just barely over Henrik Stenson. A closer look reveals it was not really that close.
Henrik Stenson has been selected European golfer of the year after winning the money title and the U.S. PGA Tour's FedEx Cup.
Later, he said it was difficult to get ready for the undulations and speed of the greens until you get here.
“Massively,” he said after a pause.