- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry’s credibility questioned
- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
- Sen. Joe Manchin sued by his brother over old loan: report
- New Mexico decides to use HealthCare.gov for 2015
- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
- HHS: ‘Donut hole’ reforms saved Medicare enrollees $11.5 billion since 2010
- Boston-area tornado rips 100 homes: ‘Are we in Kansas?’
Topic - Henrik Zetterberg
Henrik Zetterberg is in the lineup for the Detroit Red Wings in Game 4 against the Boston Bruins.
The NHL-leading Boston Bruins followed their game plan of keeping Gustav Nyquist in front of them for more than two periods.
The Detroit Red Wings have stayed in the hunt in the Eastern Conference playoff race despite injuries to key players.
Henrik Zetterberg wants to play in the playoffs.
The Detroit Red Wings don't expect Henrik Zetterberg to play again during the regular season.
Detroit Red Wings captain Henrik Zetterberg had back surgery on Friday, and the team expects him to be evaluated again in about eight weeks.
Henrik Lundqvist made 19 saves for his second shutout of the Sochi Games and Carl Hagelin scored twice, helping the Swedes rout upstart Slovenia 5-0 Wednesday to advance into Olympic hockey semifinals without three of their best players.
With Henrik Lundqvist in goal, Sweden never seems to be short-handed.
The Swedes (2-0) moved into a favorable position to earn a spot in the quarterfinals as the only undefeated team in Group C. With a victory over winless Latvia on Saturday, they would be among the final eight in the 12-nation tournament.
Erik Karlsson's impressive Olympic debut demonstrated why Sweden has more than enough talent to win it all.
The Detroit Red Wings set themselves up to win a season-high third straight game at home without their two best players.
Detroit Red Wings captain Henrik Zetterberg is out against Florida because of an upper-body injury.
For the first time in more than three months, the Red Wings have a winning streak at home.
DALLAS (AP) — The new year has meant a new start for Jimmy Howard.
The Detroit Red Wings swept a series during the 2008 playoffs and they ended up hoisting the Stanley Cup. They did it again the next year and fell one win short of repeating.
"I've got to be cleared by the doctor," he said.
"It was fun to be back," he said.