- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Henry A. Kissinger
Latest Henry A. Kissinger Items
The United States put the blame for failed Israeli-Palestinian peace talks in 1975 squarely at the feet of Israel, new documents released by WikiLeaks revealed.
The U.S. Embassy in London found her "imperious" and "patronizing," with a "quick, if not profound, mind" and "frightfully English to boot."
While Henry A. Kissinger traveled to China twice before President Nixon's famous visit in 1972, it's tough to argue that represents the "many times" Sen. John McCain claimed during Friday night's presidential debate that the then-national security adviser visited the communist state.