- Putin calls Internet ‘CIA project’ that must be controlled
- Muslims offended that 9/11 museum movie speaks of jihad
- Obama marks Armenian massacre, avoids using the word ‘genocide’
- Gov. Rick Perry: ‘It’s not a dare, it’s a promise’; Texas will fight BLM
- Howard Dean cheers Obama’s approach to Russian aggression
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s childhood nickname? ‘The Surprise’
- Democrat Grimes backs Keystone XL pipeline in Kentucky Senate race
- China spends for 17 new warships as U.S. cuts back military
- In Japan, Obama plays soccer with a robot and warns students of climate change
- FDA proposes ban on e-cigarette sales to minors
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Henry B. Gonzalez
ANNAPOLIS — On a clear bright day for sailing, the foghorn at the Thomas Point Shoal Lighthouse on the Chesapeake Bay is silent.
"We only bring in contractors for those things that we can't do," Mr. Gonzalez said.
"The goal is to restore it to how it looked in the early 1900s, 1901 through 1908, roughly," said Henry Gonzalez, vice president of the U.S. Lighthouse Society. "We have some good documentation from those years."