- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Henry C. "Hank" Johnson Jr.
Latest Henry C. "Hank" Johnson Jr. Items
Aides for the House Judiciary Committee say members have launched an investigation into whether Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. lied under oath during congressional testimony on May 15.
When our high school freshman recently began tackling Homer's "The Odyssey," something struck me about the Senate's "Gang of Eight" amnesty legislation.
Four House Democrats are asking fellow party members to consider blocking funds for the Army's battlefield intelligence processor, citing the system's huge costs and failed operational tests.