- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Henry Chao
House Republicans released another round of Obamacare-related emails late Thursday that shows concern among administration officials days before the flawed launch of a federal website charged with linking many American to health coverage.
House Republicans on Tuesday used President Obama's damaged credibility and a leaked consultant's report from last spring to launch a fresh round of attacks against all things Obamacare, raising new questions about the testing and security of the federal health insurance marketplace.
Democrats on the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee are calling on Chairman Darrell E. Issa, California Republican, to withdraw a subpoena he issued to compel U.S. Chief Technology Officer Todd Park to testify on the rollout of President Obama's health care overhaul.
Henry Chao, deputy chief information officer for the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, said major parts of Mr. Obama's program, including its accounting and payments to insurance companies, were still incomplete.