- Joe Biden: ‘Businesses are hiring at historic rates’
- Jeb Bush to Congress: Don’t use border crisis as excuse to delay immigration reform
- U.N. Human Rights head accuses Israel of war crimes
- CBP Commissioner: Border is ‘more secure and more safe’
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
- Algerian plane diverted due to storms, second aircraft: 116 missing
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
- Christian woman in Sudan spared for apostasy flies to Italy
Latest Henry Cuellar Items
Rep. Henry Cuellar, Texas Democrat, said Wednesday that Congress needs to stay in Washington until they pass something to deal with the influx of unaccompanied minors along the United States' southern border.
Sen. John Cornyn, Texas Republican, said Tuesday that cartels have found a "gap" in the U.S. immigration law and the problem of unaccompanied minors crossing the border will only get worse unless Congress acts.
The place where American military forces are most needed is neither Iraq nor Afghanistan, but on our overrun border with Mexico.
A Texas Democrat accused the Obama administration of remaining "one step behind" in dealing with the wave of migrants flooding the U.S. border with Mexico.
Two Texas lawmakers, joined by 17 border sheriffs from Texas, Arizona and New Mexico, have asked Defense Secretary Leon E. Panetta to authorize the shipment of surplus equipment being returned from the war zones in Iraq and Afghanistan to the border with Mexico as a matter of "national security."
A search for a missing American tourist presumably shot and killed by Mexican pirates on a border lake has been thwarted by threats of an ambush from drug gangs, U.S. officials said Thursday.