- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Henry Gribbohm
A New Hampshire man lost his entire life savings at a Manchester carnival trying to win an Xbox Kinect, only to walk away with a giant, grinning banana with dreadlocks.
"For once in my life I happened to become that sucker," said Mr. Gribbohm. "It was foolish for putting up my life savings."
"It's not possible that it wasn't rigged," Mr. Gribbohm said, who admitted he went back home for even more cash.