- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
By John McAfee
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Henry Gribbohm
A New Hampshire man lost his entire life savings at a Manchester carnival trying to win an Xbox Kinect, only to walk away with a giant, grinning banana with dreadlocks.
He said it was easy at first, but something changed when he started playing for the big prize and the balls kept popping out.
Mr. Gribbohm said he was playing a game called Tubs of Fun where contestants toss balls into a tub.