- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Henry Holt And Co.
Latest Henry Holt And Co. Items
What a pleasure to meet Sir Michael. Reading Michael Caine's "The Elephant to Hollywood" is like spending an evening at your favorite restaurant with one of your most cherished friends.
A woman nearly burned to death by the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks is ready to tell her story in a memoir, her publisher announced Monday.
Now comes, yet again, Paul Auster. To say he's prolific hardly does him justice. In less than three decades, Mr. Auster has written 15 novels (three in one, the well-known "New York Trilogy"), six works of nonfiction, one book of poems, three illustrated books, two collections of his own screenplays, one book of poetry, plus three nonfiction books he edited.