- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Henry Melton
Chicago Bears middle linebacker D.J. Williams will miss the remainder of the season because of a chest injury.
As opening arguments go, the Chicago Bears sure made a strong one.
Brian Urlacher had an interception and returned a fumble for a touchdown, Jay Cutler threw for 312 yards and two scores and the Chicago Bears pounded Matt Ryan and the Atlanta Falcons 30-12 on Sunday.
If the Chicago Bears find a way to stop Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick, it could be the confirmation of their status as a contender.
"We have a very smart rush," he said. "All of us can get there. If one guy shoots at him and misses, another guy is going to overlap."