- Prison inmates take up ‘Knockout’ game, target female officers
- U.S. Army hails success with drone-shooting laser
- John Kerry: Israel-Palestinian peace deal paved for April
- India diplomat who touts women’s rights busted for $3 wage to nanny
- MSNBC host Ed Schultz paid $252K by unions in 2012-2013
- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
- Obama ‘birther’ theories float as Hawaii health director killed in crash
By Mangosuthu Buthelezi
Memories of a long brotherhood tempered in common struggle
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Henry Melton
Chicago Bears middle linebacker D.J. Williams will miss the remainder of the season because of a chest injury.
As opening arguments go, the Chicago Bears sure made a strong one.
Brian Urlacher had an interception and returned a fumble for a touchdown, Jay Cutler threw for 312 yards and two scores and the Chicago Bears pounded Matt Ryan and the Atlanta Falcons 30-12 on Sunday.
If the Chicago Bears find a way to stop Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick, it could be the confirmation of their status as a contender.
"We have a very smart rush," he said. "All of us can get there. If one guy shoots at him and misses, another guy is going to overlap."