- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Latest Henry Thomas Items
Henry Thomas was just 10 years old when the role of Elliott in "E.T. _ the Extra-Terrestrial" made him a star. With the Steven Spielberg classic finally out this week on a 30th-anniversary Blu-ray, Thomas _ now a 41-year-old father of three _ was nice enough to take the time to choose his five favorite family films. Here he is, in his own words:
How old is too old to sob like a little girl at "E.T. _ the Extra-Terrestrial"? Not 40, apparently.
Dwyane Wade is ready to play basketball. Preferably in Miami.
They wore white hats, circa 1927, in honor of the greatest pitcher to call the District home. They spent the entire evening paying tribute to a man hardly anyone in the crowd of 26,223 at RFK Stadium had a chance to see in person.