- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
Latest Henry Thomas Items
Henry Thomas was just 10 years old when the role of Elliott in "E.T. _ the Extra-Terrestrial" made him a star. With the Steven Spielberg classic finally out this week on a 30th-anniversary Blu-ray, Thomas _ now a 41-year-old father of three _ was nice enough to take the time to choose his five favorite family films. Here he is, in his own words:
How old is too old to sob like a little girl at "E.T. _ the Extra-Terrestrial"? Not 40, apparently.
Dwyane Wade is ready to play basketball. Preferably in Miami.
They wore white hats, circa 1927, in honor of the greatest pitcher to call the District home. They spent the entire evening paying tribute to a man hardly anyone in the crowd of 26,223 at RFK Stadium had a chance to see in person.