- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Henry Vi
What goes around comes around. In 1417, 351 years after the Norman conquest of England, an English army led by the warrior King Henry V invaded Normandy. Henry's precursor to D-Day would lay the groundwork for a forgotten but fascinating period when much of France, including Paris, would be ruled by England.
A timeline of key events in the life of Britain's Prince William, who announced he will marry girlfriend Kate Middleton in 2011.
Home-schooling parents may not always see the long-term results of what they are working so hard to do. To get some perspective on why it is important to devote the time and make the sacrifices necessary, I have been researching some educators of the past.