- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry battles hapless bumbler perception
- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
Latest Henry Waxman Items
California state Sen. Ted Lieu, who is currently running for Congress, called on Fox News Host Bob Beckel to resign immediately after statements he made about Chinese people.
A member of Congress is requesting a hearing on the Washington Redskins' name, calling it "another example of racial insensitivity in sports" in the wake of Donald Sterling's lifetime ban from the NBA.
U.S. Sen. Dick Durbin says he plans to discuss a Congressional investigation into the marketing of electronic cigarettes.
Rep. John D. Dingell, the longest-serving congressman in history, announced Monday he’s so fed up with Washington politics that he’s retiring, ending a storied career that’s lasted nearly six decades.
Notable pro-abortion activist Sandra Fluke, who made national headlines for insisting that the federal government should pay for the procedure on demand, has filed paperwork to run for retiring Sen. Henry Waxman's seat.
Sandra Fluke, who grabbed national headlines for campaigning in favor of full federal funding for birth control, said she's seriously considering a run for the congressional seat being vacated by Rep. Henry Waxman.
Rep. Henry Waxman, one of Congress' fiercest negotiators and a policy expert on everything from clean air to health care, will retire at the end of the year after four decades in the House.
AP Sources: 20-term California Democratic Rep. Henry Waxman to retire.
A pair of Democrats on Capitol Hill are joining President Obama's call to put real political muscle into the fight to address climate change and vowed to form a bipartisan task force — but they haven't found any Republican takers yet.