- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Henry Wilkinson
He said the recent overthrow of strongman Col. Muammar Gadaffi in Libya and the ongoing insurgency in Syria "in particular have contributed to violent risks in nearby countries," such as Egypt -- which went back into category five, among those nations with a "Severe" risk, this year after a year in category four, "High."
"North and West Africa and the Middle East stand out as regions of increasing risk," said Henry Wilkinson, head of intelligence and analysis for Risk Advisory.