- Aaron Hernandez investigated for threatening to kill prison guard
- Putin tells Merkel that Ukraine is on the brink of civil war
- San Antonio mayor to Obama: Give amnesty to illegals with legal families
- NYPD disbands unit that spied on Muslims to go after ‘real bad guys’
- Donald Rumsfeld has ‘no idea’ if he paid taxes correctly
- Bradley Manning named honorary grand marshal of San Francisco Pride parade
- Look out PayPal: Facebook working toward mobile payments system
- U.S. rebukes Iran’s U.N. envoy pick over 1979 embassy attack
- Stoned mom avoids jail after driving 12 miles with baby on roof
- More than 100 ‘inappropriate’ encounters between NYC school staffers, students since 2009: report
By returning to goodness, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Henry Wilkinson
"North and West Africa and the Middle East stand out as regions of increasing risk," said Henry Wilkinson, head of intelligence and analysis for Risk Advisory.
He said the recent overthrow of strongman Col. Muammar Gadaffi in Libya and the ongoing insurgency in Syria "in particular have contributed to violent risks in nearby countries," such as Egypt -- which went back into category five, among those nations with a "Severe" risk, this year after a year in category four, "High."