- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
Latest Henry Items
As cable television networks become a greater source of scripted programming, there are more shows out there that sound like they would make for a great watch. However, cable viewing means more violence, language, and sexual content.
A mother is recounting a terrifying ordeal as she worked to free her toddler from their car before a train struck the vehicle at a railroad crossing in eastern Minnesota.
Much is being made of the fact that "Labor Day" is Jason Reitman's first full-blown drama.
If you've seen the trailer for "Labor Day," Jason Reitman's film based on the novel by Joyce Maynard, then you've caught a glimpse of a new breakout star, who threatens to upstage even the estimable Kate Winslet and Josh Brolin.
After working together on "The Devil Wears Prada," Anne Hathaway has reunited with first-time filmmaker Kate Barker-Froyland for her directorial debut, "Song One," which she also wrote.
Cristiano Ronaldo received one of Portugal's highest honors from the country's president on Monday.
Shutdowns and sequestrations don't bother the Fred W. Smith National Library for the Study of George Washington. It will stay open throughout the government follies, because not a penny of government money was included in the $47 million it took to build the library in Mount Vernon, which opened Friday. The Mount Vernon Ladies Association announced in July that it had raised $106.4 million for the library, and the government had nothing to do with that, either.
Former first daughter Jenna Bush Hager (HAY'-gur) announced Wednesday that she's pregnant with her first child, due in the spring.
Former first daughter Jenna Bush Hager announced Wednesday that she's pregnant with her first child, due in the spring.