- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Herald-Tribune
Concerns about long waits and backlogs at Veterans Affairs hospitals crept into Memorial Day tributes in the Tampa Bay area.
An ex-jailer is headed to prison for his role in the beating and cover-up of a former inmate at the DeSoto County Jail.
A Former DeSoto County inmate has filed a $3.5 million federal lawsuit against his former jailers, alleging his civil rights were violated by a series of beatings he endured while in their custody last year.
Authorities say a 17-year-old committed five armed robberies in less than five hours.
A southwest Florida couple says a "harmless" ghost is included in the sale of their historic home.
The husband of former Florida Secretary of State Katherine Harris committed suicide Tuesday morning at the couple's Sarasota home.