- Mexican train carrying 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S. derails
- Secret Service begins regular K-9 patrols around White House
- Pentagon’s human memory-chip program moves forward
- Obama blasts GOP, ignores immigration crisis in Texas speech
- Marine Warfighting Lab tests the Godzilla of amphibious assault vehicles
- Harry Reid: Birth-control ruling the worst Supreme Court decision in 25 years
- Vet suicides ‘horrible human cost’ of VA dysfunction: lawmaker
- First marijuana customer in Spokane says he was fired
- Hagel: ‘Make no mistake,’ ISIL is an ‘imminent’ threat to U.S.
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
Senate majority leader practices politics of personal destruction
Topic - Herb Sendek
When Rick Barnes took over at Providence, he heard the same thing over and over again. It was uniform praise for a young graduate assistant named Herb Sendek, and the hope that he would remain on the basketball staff with the Friars.
Jahii Carson returned to Arizona State for a chance to lead the Sun Devils to the NCAA tournament for the first time since 2009.
Oregon extended its winning streak to six games Tuesday night, and for the fourth time during that stretch, the Ducks beat a team they previously couldn't.
Jermaine Marshall scored 22 points, Jonathan Gilling matched his season-high with 15 and Arizona State pulled away in the second half to roll past California 78-60 Saturday in the Sun Devils' final home game of the season.
Jahii Carson has played his final home game for Arizona State. Coach Herb Sendek ended any latent speculation on that after the Sun Devils rolled past California 78-60 on Saturday.
Arizona State almost let one get away on an historic night for its shot blocker and an important night to get back on track.
Dwight Powell was a dominating force for Stanford in the first 8 minutes of the second half. That's exactly when his team needed him.
Jahii Carson didn't let a long shooting slump stop him when it was time to take over Thursday night's game against Utah.
Arizona State's Trent Lockett, the team's leading scorer last season, says he will transfer to Marquette for his senior season to be closer to his mother, who has been diagnosed with cancer.
Former Alabama coach Mark Gottfried will be the next men's basketball coach at North Carolina State, according to a person familiar with the situation.
Coach Herb Sendek announced the decision via Twitter on Friday.
"They just keep playing. They've been a next-play, next-game team all season," Arizona State coach Herb Sendek said. "I can tell you right now it's a very emotional, heartbroken locker room."