- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
Latest Herbert Kohl Items
It was a surprise that left employees of the Milwaukee Bucks' arena stunned and some in tears.
The NBA's board of governors unanimously approved the sale Thursday of the Milwaukee Bucks to New York investment firm executives Wesley Edens and Marc Lasry, bringing the forlorn franchise one step closer to starting a new era.
Former Sen. Herb Kohl has called a news conference to discuss the ownership of the Milwaukee Bucks and the team's future.
The Atlanta Hawks got a confidence boost before the playoffs. The Milwaukee Bucks found out they were being sold.
Bucks owner Herb Kohl was well past retirement age and realized it was time to secure the future of the franchise. He had one big caveat for any potential investors: Keep the team in his hometown of Milwaukee.
Bucks owner Herb Kohl wants to add to the team's ownership group in hopes of building a new arena that he said would cement the team's long-term future in Milwaukee.
The Bradley Center has a new name and, perhaps, a more specific expiration date.
With longtime Democratic incumbent Herb Kohl retiring, both parties are picking their champions for a U.S. Senate race in Wisconsin that will likely be a bellwether battle in the fight for control of the chamber in 2012.