- KISS rocker Gene Simmons touts 1 percent life: ‘It’s fantastic’
- Texas shooting suspect had faced other charges
- Californian who sold secret to China sentenced to 15 years in prison
- Couple, 3 kids among 7 killed in Massachusetts apartment fire
- Angry mom to Obama: Feds let illegal immigrant stay and ‘KILL my son!’
- Mideast hostilities ratchet as rockets from Lebanon strike Israel
- Mexican train carrying 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S. derails
- Secret Service begins regular K-9 patrols around White House
- Pentagon’s human memory-chip program moves forward
- Obama blasts GOP, ignores immigration crisis in Texas speech
Latest Herbert Kohl Items
It was a surprise that left employees of the Milwaukee Bucks' arena stunned and some in tears.
The NBA's board of governors unanimously approved the sale Thursday of the Milwaukee Bucks to New York investment firm executives Wesley Edens and Marc Lasry, bringing the forlorn franchise one step closer to starting a new era.
Former Sen. Herb Kohl has called a news conference to discuss the ownership of the Milwaukee Bucks and the team's future.
The Atlanta Hawks got a confidence boost before the playoffs. The Milwaukee Bucks found out they were being sold.
Bucks owner Herb Kohl was well past retirement age and realized it was time to secure the future of the franchise. He had one big caveat for any potential investors: Keep the team in his hometown of Milwaukee.
Bucks owner Herb Kohl wants to add to the team's ownership group in hopes of building a new arena that he said would cement the team's long-term future in Milwaukee.
The Bradley Center has a new name and, perhaps, a more specific expiration date.
With longtime Democratic incumbent Herb Kohl retiring, both parties are picking their champions for a U.S. Senate race in Wisconsin that will likely be a bellwether battle in the fight for control of the chamber in 2012.