- Man arrested in car bomb plot at Kansas airport
- Prison inmates take up ‘Knockout’ game, target female officers
- U.S. Army hails success with drone-shooting laser
- John Kerry: Israel-Palestinian peace deal paved for April
- India diplomat who touts women’s rights busted for $3 wage to nanny
- MSNBC host Ed Schultz paid $252K by unions in 2012-2013
- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
By Mangosuthu Buthelezi
Memories of a long brotherhood tempered in common struggle
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Herbert Marcuse
America has death camps. This is the heinous reality liberal elites have been trying to conceal. A Philadelphia abortion doctor, Kermit Gosnell, was arrested Wednesday along with his wife and eight other suspects. The 69-year-old abortionist is charged with causing the death of a woman during a botched abortion and also killing seven babies. Prosecutors say the infants were born alive following illegal late-term abortions and then were murdered by having their spinal cords ripped apart with scissors.
Marcuse argued - and campus radicals eagerly embraced - the notion that sex was the key to individual fulfillment.