- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- Ukraine’s Crimea seeks to become independent state
- Ex-Gov. Christie aides to judge: Quash subpoenas
- Rich Peverley collapses on Dallas Stars bench; game postponed
- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
Latest Herbert Simon Items
Here they stay.
Larry Bird is calling it quits with the Indiana Pacers.
The Indianapolis Star is reporting that Larry Bird is leaving the Indiana Pacers.
David Morway resigned Tuesday as general manager of the Indiana Pacers amid reports that Larry Bird is on the way out, too.
A nanny and chauffeur who lost their suit against Indiana Pacers owner Herb Simon and his wife have lost even more.
A judge has suggested she will dismiss key portions of a lawsuit by a nanny who claimed she was fired by billionaire Herb Simon and his wife because the employee became pregnant.
A household employee of Indiana Pacers owner Herb Simon and his wife says the couple was happy when they learned their nanny was pregnant, even though the nanny claims she was fired over the pregnancy.
A judge on Friday tentatively ruled against Indiana Pacers owner Herb Simon and his wife in the beginning phase of a wrongful dismissal trial involving the nanny that they fired.
A nanny who worked for Indiana Pacers owner Herb Simon and his wife testified in a wrongful-firing case Monday that the couple knew of her tumultuous life, court cases against her and a brief stint in jail but decided to keep her on their staff.