- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Herman
Tom Mankiewicz (1942-2010) had a long and varied career as a scriptwriter and director in film — the James Bond movies and "Superman" I & II — and television — "Hart to Hart." And there are stories aplenty here about his professional life and the many famous names he came into contact with. Long before he got his first lowly job as a glorified gofer, though, his family name and its attendant connections made him a true insider.
There was a time when Tim Burton was considered an exciting filmmaker, when his aesthetic seemed daring, inventive and unmistakably his own. But that seems like a while ago after seeing "Dark Shadows," his eighth collaboration with Johnny Depp and their weakest yet.
An Atlanta businesswoman who has asserted she had a longstanding affair with Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain stood by her story Wednesday despite his denials, saying she was not proud to admit it.
A lawyer for one of Republican presidential hopeful Herman Cain's accusers said Friday she alleged "several incidents of sexual harassment" in a complaint filed more than a decade ago.
Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain refused Monday to directly address a media report that said he had been accused of sexually suggestive behavior toward at least two female employees while he was the head of the National Restaurant Association in the 1990s.
Former Christian Coalition head Ralph Reed said Tuesday the flap over former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney's Mormonism won't matter to voters in the battle to choose the Republican presidential nominee next year.
accusers said Friday she alleged "several incidents of sexual harassment" in a complaint filed more than a decade ago.