- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Hermes Items
The weekend provided no respite for Paris' frenetic menswear shows, attracting huge crowds and celebrities Saturday to top collections across the City of Light including Hermes, Kenzo and Dior Homme.
Summing up his spring-summer 2013 show for Hermes, the house of the jet-setting fashion buyer, Christophe Lemaire said, "a sharp, modernist traveler."
Equestrian styles dominated two major collections on day six of Paris fashion week, with horse-riding vestments _ some comfortably elegant, some constrictingly racy _ the motif explored by Hermes and Givenchy.
The Jean Paul Gaultier fashion house says the Puig Group has bought Hermes' majority stake in the label.
The Puig Group on Tuesday acquired Hermes' controlling stake in the Jean Paul Gaultier fashion label as part of a bid to breath new life into the struggling Paris-based house.