- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
- Algerian airplane goes missing over Mali: ‘Emergency plan’ launched
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
- Christian woman in Sudan spared for apostasy flies to Italy
- Iraq: 60 dead in attack on prisoner convoy
- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
Topic - Hershey Co.
The Hershey Co. says it is saving a small forest each year with its new packaging design for Hershey's Miniatures.
Though kids love gore and gimmicks when it comes to Halloween, experts say they still are drawn to the classics their parents favor when filling the family treat bowl every year.
The Hershey Co. is asking a federal judge to decide whether its iPhone application to make virtual chocolate milk violates another company's copyright.