- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
Latest Hezbollah Items
The Israeli Supreme Court has rejected a Palestinian village's appeal to reroute a section of Israel's West Bank barrier straddling the Jerusalem municipal border, saying the petitioners didn't prove the barrier would smother the village.
Kent Clizbe has a warning for voters in the primary Tuesday to fill the Virginia House of Delegates' newly created 87th District seat in Loudoun County: Caveat emptor - let the buyer or, in this case, the electorate, beware.
A long-awaited international indictment unsealed Wednesday offers no direct evidence linking four Hezbollah suspects to the 2005 assassination of former Lebanese Prime Minister Rafik Hariri, despite years of painstaking investigations.
Vice President Joseph R. Biden believes Tea Party Republicans are right-wing jihadists. Following the debt-ceiling deal, in a private Democratic Caucus meeting, Mr. Biden joined several Democrats in accusing conservative House Republicans of behaving like "terrorists."
The chairwoman of the House Foreign Affairs Committee is calling on President Obama to protest Syria's "bloodthirsty" regime by refusing to send U.S. Ambassador Robert Ford back to Damascus.
The prosecutor investigating the 2005 assassination of former Lebanese Prime Minister Rafik Hariri says he has received new material from Hezbollah, the Shiite militia whose members are under indictment.
A roadside bomb blew up next to a U.N. convoy carrying French peacekeepers in south Lebanon o
It is not exactly news that the Obama presidency is determined to go to unprecedented lengths to mollify, appease and otherwise pander to what it calls the "Muslim world." But the question has begun to occur: At what point do these efforts cross the line from a misbegotten policy to one that is downright anti-American - hostile to our values, incompatible with our vital interests and at odds with our Constitution?
Syrian security forces killed at least 14 protesters Friday as hundreds of thousands flooded the streets nationwide in the largest anti-government demonstrations since the uprising began more than four months ago, witnesses and activists said.