- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - hidayet türkoğlu
Between Jamal Crawford's long-range shooting, Chris Paul's timely playmaking and Blake Griffin's presence in the paint, the Los Angeles Clippers have been too much for most teams to handle the past couple days.
The Los Angeles Clippers have signed free agent forward Hedo Turkoglu for the rest of the season.
The Orlando Magic used the second round of the NBA Draft Thursday night to acquire forward Justin Harper from Richmond and guard DeAndre Liggins from Kentucky.
Former Duke freshman guard Kyrie Irving was the first player chosen in the NBA draft Thursday night, becoming the third Blue Devil to hear his name called before any other.
The Orlando Magic have a lot to work on over the final four games of the season if they want to make a deep run in the playoffs.
Celtics coach Doc Rivers remembers when Boston overhauled its roster three years ago. Sure, the talent was there with the Big Three. So were the questions.
Stan Van Gundy has never been one to preach patience.
Orlando coach Stan Van Gundy says Gilbert Arenas will play as a reserve in his first game with the Magic against the Atlanta Hawks on Monday night.
So much for another tweak.
So much for another tweak.
The Phoenix Suns have hired agent Lon Babby to head the team's basketball operations, a person with knowledge of the situation said Monday.
The Phoenix Suns have acquired forward Hedo Turkoglu in a trade that sends guard Leandro Barbosa and forward Dwayne Jones to Toronto.
Tense negotiations with the Atlanta Hawks sent Josh Childress to Greece two years ago and kept him there last season.
ORLANDO, Fla. — The day before the Washington Wizards headed to Florida for games in Orlando and Miami, coach Eddie Jordan announced he would institute a 1 a.m. curfew because he wanted the players to consider the two-game swing a business trip.
Hedo Turkoglu, who finished with 12 points and hit a big jumper to help secure the win, said locking up the fourth seed is a secondary thought right now.
"We're not really thinking about that," Turkoglu said. "We're just playing as a group to get better as we're getting close to the playoffs. When the time comes ... we just have to be conditioned right and be at the highest level we can and try to do our best."