- U.N. Human Rights head accuses Israel of war crimes
- CBP Commissioner: Border is ‘more secure and more safe’
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
- Algerian airplane goes missing over Mali: ‘Emergency plan’ launched
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
- Christian woman in Sudan spared for apostasy flies to Italy
- Iraq: 60 dead in attack on prisoner convoy
- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
Latest High School Items
The first graduating class of the U.S.-based John Paul II Catholic High School celebrated by making a pilgrimage to Rome – a trip the students wanted and planned themselves.
Bismarck police say a man broke into St. Mary's High School in Bismarck Friday evening in an attempt to burglarize the school.
High school officials in Michigan said they reprimanded students involved in posting racist messages on Twitter after a predominantly white basketball team defeated a team with black and white players.
High school officials in Howell said they reprimanded students involved in posting racist messages on Twitter after the school's predominantly white basketball team defeated a team with black and white players.
Brenda Frese had a choice: Fly to Argentina to watch several of the nation's best high school basketball players, or take a 30-minute drive to check out a relatively unknown teenager named Alyssa Thomas.
A Skamania County sheriff's officer says a Stevenson, Wash., High School student accused of sending out a Twitter message that put the school into lockdown has been arrested.
Police say a Bend, Ore., High School student died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound in the presence of classmates.
A senior at Wahluke (WAH'-look) High School is accused of reporting a false threat last Thursday to the school in Mattawa.
An anonymous online poster with the handled "Prophet Muhammad" is under investigation for a sending a threat to a Catholic high school in Virginia, vowing the facility would be the next site of a Boston-style massacre.