- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
- Ronnie Biggs of ‘Great Train Robbery’ fame dies, 84
- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
By John R. Bolton
The president fiddles at his domestic altar while the world burns
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Higher Ground
However riotous the Eddie Murphy stories from Arsenio Hall, Tracy Morgan, Adam Sandler and Russell Brand, the highlight of Spike TV's tribute to Murphy was the comedian's duet with Stevie Wonder.
On their way into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Guns N' Roses got together for one more gig.
On their way into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Guns N' Roses got together for one more gig. Axl Rose missed it.
"Higher Ground" takes viewers to precincts little seen in American movies, to the heart of a small Christian community where people share the struggles of daily life as part of a tight-knit congregation.
Films starring Demi Moore, Emma Roberts, John C. Reilly and Vera Farmiga are among those competing for prizes at the Sundance Film Festival, the nation's top showcase for independent cinema.
Vera Farmiga scored a career breakthrough with an acting prize at the Sundance Film Festival seven years ago. She returns to Sundance with her directing debut, which will compete for top honors at the nation's best showcase for independent cinema.