- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Highway Patrol Items
In a story May 28 about a fatal crash, The Associated Press, relying on information from the Nevada Highway Patrol, erroneously reported the age of one of the victims. She was 5 years old, not 3 years old.
The Wyoming Highway Patrol says that so far, it has received no reports of fatal crashes in Wyoming over the Memorial Day weekend.
The South Dakota Highway Patrol is out in force as Memorial Day marks the kick-off of the summer travel season.
The North Carolina Highway Patrol says there will be more troopers on the road for the Memorial Day weekend.
The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says a 62-year-old man has drowned in a lake in the Panhandle.
The N.C. Highway Patrol is joining its counterparts across the country to get motorists to change lanes or slow down when they approach emergency vehicles on roadsides.
The superintendent of the South Dakota Highway Patrol has honored four people for saving the life of a 2-year old in a fatal crash last September near Mitchell.
Authorities say a rock climber at Yosemite National Park had to be rescued by helicopter after falling 30 feet and suffering major injuries.
A Ballatine woman died in a weekend rollover crash on Interstate 94 east of Billings.