- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
Latest Highway Patrol Items
A Ballatine woman died in a weekend rollover crash on Interstate 94 east of Billings.
California Highway Patrol: Unclear what caused FedEx truck to swerve before deadly bus crash.
Florida Highway Patrol: 10 to 12 injured when car crashes into Orlando-area daycare center.
Mississippi teachers will get some sort of pay raise during the budget year that starts July 1, and so could a few thousand lower-paid state government employees.
The Nevada Highway Patrol is announcing the appointment of Deputy Chief Brian Sanchez to the rank of lieutenant colonel.
The Wyoming Highway Patrol hands out nearly twice as many speeding tickets to out-of-state drivers as it does to in-state motorists, but the administrator of the patrol says the agency doesn't target drivers from outside Wyoming.
Two people are dead after a pickup truck crossed the median on a northeast Kansas highway and struck a car head-on.
The Nevada Highway Patrol says a man and his dog have died after his truck collided with a tractor-trailer hauling 10 bulls in western Nevada.
While many siblings and relatives work in law enforcement together, none share a working relationship quite like the Horton brothers, who are all troopers with the North Carolina Highway Patrol and assigned to Rutherford County.