- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Hillary Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Highway Patrol Items
Here are excerpts from recent editorials in Oklahoma newspapers:
The Highway Patrol and Gov. Pat McCrory want to get rid of the litter on North Carolina roads, and save taxpayer dollars to clean up the mess.
A woman killed when a tree fell onto a Northern California highway has been identified as a 22-year-old Oakland woman.
The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says a 24-year-old Arkansas man was killed when his truck was hit by an oncoming freight train.
Authorities in Jones County say a Hattiesburg woman was arrested Monday after a high-speed chase.
The Kansas Highway Patrol says a St. Joseph man died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound after a chase in northeast Kansas.
Two people have died in a wreck in North Charleston.
Videos shot from the dashboards of Oklahoma Highway Patrol cruisers would be subject to the state's Open Records Act under a bill that overwhelmingly passed the state Senate.
A state senator from Coalgate hopes to make it easier to become an Oklahoma Highway Patrol trooper.