- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Highway Patrol Items
Almost two years after 11 people died on a fog-and-smoke-shrouded stretch on Interstate 75, transportation officials are set to install safety equipment designed to warn motorists of deteriorating conditions.
Officials say a wrong way driver caused a head-on collision that killed three people on Miami's Krome Avenue.
The Wyoming Highway Patrol is investigating a two-vehicle crash in Fremont County that killed a Cody man.
A Florida Panhandle man has been charged in the death of his 6-year-old daughter, who authorities say was run over by a truck.
Recent editorials from Mississippi newspapers:
A tractor trailer struck and killed two horses on a Sarasota roadway.
The North Dakota Highway Patrol says the number of drug-related arrests increased by 100 in the state last year.
The Mississippi Highway Patrol continues to investigate an accident that killed a man who was walking in the middle of Interstate 59 in Pearl River County on Sunday night.
A pickup truck went off an icy highway west of Bigfork, hit a guardrail and rolled down an embankment into the Swan River, killing the 42-year-old driver.