- Israeli warplanes pound 29 Palestinian sites in Gaza: ‘Direct hits’ confirmed
- Eric Holder to give thumbs-up to drop jail time for drug offenders
- N.J. Gov. Chris Christie faces fire for Superstorm Sandy dollars: ‘Where’s the governor?’
- Pope Francis shakes Vatican Bank with ‘earthquake’ reforms
- White House: Obamacare didn’t matter in Florida special election
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Gas blast destroys 2 N.Y. buildings; 6 people dead
- 2 dead, 23 hurt when driver plows into SXSW crowd
- Student protester shot, killed amid Venezuela unrest
- ‘Between Two Ferns’ director rushes to Obama’s defense, blasts O’Reilly
Latest Highway Patrol Items
One lane of westbound traffic on Interstate 70 in northeast Kansas has reopened after a semi-trailer fire closed that portion of the highway.
The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says a 20-year-old worker was killed in a forklift accident at a Sapulpa manufacturing plant.
A trucker suspected in the hit-and-run death of a man on Interstate 90 in south-central Montana has been arrested.
The Florida Highway Patrol says a load of lumber spilled onto Interstate 4 near Orlando after the driver lost control of his truck during a coughing fit.
Two law enforcement officers who were killed when their cars collided during a police pursuit in western Oklahoma have been identified by the Oklahoma Highway Patrol.
A driver has died after a truck tire smashed into his windshield on a Southern California freeway.
A Butte man died and a Livingston man was injured in a one-vehicle crash on U.S. Highway 2 near Dodson.
Goodland police are investigating the death of a Kansas City woman while she was being held in the Sherman County Jail.
Wildlife officials say two cars struck and killed a 430-pound black bear in southwest Florida.