- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry battles hapless bumbler perception
- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
Topic - Hilda
Labor Secretary Hilda Solis is telling colleagues she is leaving the Obama administration.
Dear Sgt. Shaft: My wife, Hilda, is currently enrolled in CHAMPVA (the Civilian Health and Medical Program of the Department of Veterans Affairs) as I am a 100 percent disabled American veteran. She suffers from several chronic ailments, including: rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia, Sjogrens Syndrome, mitral valve prolapse, cerebral infarctions, a stent implant (on Feb. 1, 2011) and a slow thyroid. She also presents a recently diagnosed condition: kidney stones.
Christmas without Rumpole would be like Christmas without Scrooge.
She says she made the decision to leave after discussing it with her family and close friends.