- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Hilda Items
Labor Secretary Hilda Solis is telling colleagues she is leaving the Obama administration.
Dear Sgt. Shaft: My wife, Hilda, is currently enrolled in CHAMPVA (the Civilian Health and Medical Program of the Department of Veterans Affairs) as I am a 100 percent disabled American veteran. She suffers from several chronic ailments, including: rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia, Sjogrens Syndrome, mitral valve prolapse, cerebral infarctions, a stent implant (on Feb. 1, 2011) and a slow thyroid. She also presents a recently diagnosed condition: kidney stones.
Christmas without Rumpole would be like Christmas without Scrooge.