- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Hildebrand
JR Hildebrand and Luca Filippi will drive the No. 98 car for Barracuda Racing to finish the 2013 season.
Panther Racing parted ways with JR Hildebrand on Thursday after his third major mistake since joining the team in 2011.
JR Hildebrand balanced two different cars during the IndyCar test at Sonoma Raceway.
To say JR Hildebrand and Rory McIlroy are two of the biggest losers is totally missing the point.
His first shot at winning the Indianapolis 500 gone with a last-lap miscue for the ages, JR Hildebrand sat at the podium and calmly explained how he threw away the biggest race of his life.
"I felt like I just made a mistake, and it (hurt) our boys," Hildebrand said. "I guess that's why rookies don't win the Indianapolis 500 a whole lot."
Yet Hildebrand promises he'll be back.