- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest Hillary Clinton Items
Boko Haram has killed over 1,500 people so far. They've had dealings in the slave trade for a long time. But they didn't get much attention from the world community until they kidnapped all those girls ... and they didn't get any attention from the Obama administration or its media friends at all.
From her handling of the 2012 Benghazi terrorist attack to her husband's economic record, Hillary Clinton came under fire over the weekend from all quarters — including taking indirect shots from those inside her own party.
Progressive darling Sen. Elizabeth Warren repeated her Shermanesque pledge Sunday and vowed not to run for president in 2016, but she declined to endorse her party's clear frontrunner, Hillary Clinton.
Americans told pollsters that Hillary Clinton reigns supreme as a top first lady — and Michelle Obama isn't far behind.
Hillary Clinton, who was Secretary of State when Christopher Stevens became the first American ambassador killed since 1979, thinks we've talked quite enough about Benghazi.
Rep. John J. Duncan says the Democratic opposition to the House committee investigation into the Benghazi attacks is fueled in part by their desire to shield former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, who is considered the frontrunner for their party's 2016 presidential nomination.
Better late than never. Had it been up to me, there would have been a special select House committee — with a special prosecutor — to look into all aspects of the Benghazi scandal a year or more ago.
Monica Lewinsky has returned, and it's a good thing. She's a smart, thoughtful woman who deserves to be able to take her life back from those who prefer she stay silent, and stay away.
Lynne Cheney said it's more likely than not that Hillary Clinton herself was the prodding force behind Monica Lewinsky telling her side of the Bill Clinton affair in a penned Vanity Fair essay.