- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Hillary Clinton Items
I have three questions for my Democratic colleagues in the Senate: Should Congress be able to ban books? Should Congress be able to ban films? Should Congress be able to ban groups such as the NAACP, the National Rifle Association and the Sierra Club from speaking?
Hillary Clinton took in an estimated $1.8 million for speeches at eight universities over the past year, the Washington Post reports. At a time when tuition continues to go up, the optics by the presumptive presidential candidate have many puzzled.
Hillary Clinton thinks it's a "hard choice" to take a human life.
Vice President Joseph R. Biden is giving off the vibe that's feeling a bit left behind — a bit down in the dumps due to all the hoopla that's swirling about former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and her possible 2016 White House run, political watchers said.
We once thought that successful politicians made sacrifices for us, that when they chose public service it meant tight finances for most of them. No longer.
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said "there should be a real outcry" against the Supreme Court's much-anticipated Hobby Lobby ruling, which now gives closely held companies run by owners with religious convictions the ability to opt out of a handful of Obamacare birth control mandates.
Closely held corporations (such as the family-owned Hobby Lobby) are not required to provide birth control for employees if it goes against sincerely held religious belief, according to Monday’s Supreme Court ruling.
Hillary Clinton needs a conscience transplant, and she needs it now. Her book tour is in a shambles, the fate of her $14 million advance from her publisher is marooned somewhere in limbo.