- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
Latest Hillary Clinton Items
Hillary Clinton may have written in her autobiography that she felt “dumbfounded” and broke-hearted at her husband Bill’s affair with White House intern Monica Lewinsky – but privately, she had harsher words for the 22-year-old who tore at her marriage.
On May 12, 1992, Stan Greenberg and Celinda Lake, top pollsters for Bill Clinton's presidential campaign, issued a confidential memo. The memo's subject was "Research on Hillary Clinton."
A candidate for Montana's U.S. House seat says he was joking when he called former Secretary Hillary Clinton the "anti-Christ" at a recent campaign event.
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton found a creative way to slide in a dig at Fox News under cover of the Super Bowl.
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton called the Sept. 11, 2012, attacks on U.S. facilities in Benghazi, Libya, that left four Americans dead the “biggest regret” of her diplomatic career.
Hillary Rodham Clinton hasn't announced whether she will run for president in 2016, but her supporters in early voting Iowa started organizing Saturday anyway.
Instead of arrogantly settling in to this “front-runner status” yet again, Hillary would be wise to remember the mighty do fall, America isn’t a monarchy. The best-laid plans can always go awry like they did in 2008 when Senator Barack Obama burst onto the scene and stole the nomination from Hillary.
Scandal-plagued Anthony Weiner — whose wife is a close associate to Hillary Clinton — laid it on pretty thick for the former first lady this week, characterizing her as quite possibly the best politician for the presidential role in the entire history of the United States.
Gov. Deval Patrick said he's not interested in running for vice president in 2016 - even if Hillary Clinton calls.