- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Hillary Rodham Clinton
Latest Hillary Rodham Clinton Items
Yes, she has a mammoth marketing machine, a carefully crafted resume and sparkling approval ratings. But is Hillary Rodham Clinton really going to run for president? One school of thought says she’s simply holding a place in line for a Democratic dream team to come, thereby engaging the public with some good political theater.
A new poll shows that Americans are torn over whether they would support Hillary Rodham Clinton is she decides to take another stab at the presidency in 2016.
There are some in Chicago who still entertain the notion that Mayor Rahm Emanuel will somehow end up in the 2016 presidential race, either in the lead role himself, or as a vice presidential running mate of Hillary Rodham Clinton. This week, however, Mr. Emanuel's thoughts are with Bill Clinton. who journeys to Chicago on Friday to headline a fundraiser for his former senior adviser
Former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton said Tuesday that U.S. should send a clear message that the illegal immigrant children who have been surging across the border will be sent home.
Former first lady Hillary Rodham Clinton, whose husband famously declared he tried pot but never inhaled, said Tuesday that she is not ready to throw her full support behind medical marijuana.
Bill and Hillary Rodham Clinton have actively tried to avoid estate taxes that they have long supported in public, according to a Bloomberg report.
Showing he's no fan of the possible 2016 Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton, Mitt Romney blasted the former secretary of state as 'clueless,' on NBC's "Meet the Press" Sunday, reported Yahoo news.
Hillary Rodham Clinton, the likely Democratic nominee for president in 2016, told a German magazine that America had some catching up to do when it comes to electing female leaders — especially when it comes to selecting female leaders to lead an entire nation.
Hillary Rodham Clinton may need to get her "reset" button back from Russian diplomat Sergey Lavrov. The former secretary of state had some choice words Thursday for Russian President Vladimir Putin at the Council on Foreign Relations.