- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
Hillary Rodham Clinton
Latest Hillary Rodham Clinton Items
In a 2016 presidential contest that can be summed up as Hillary Rodham Clinton versus everybody else, early signs show the race isn't even close.
Persistent researchers at Wall Street 24/7 girded their loins and tallied up the assets of all American presidents past and present to assemble a list of the Top 10 wealthiest occupants of the Oval Office — based on land holdings; inheritance; income before, during and after; plus adjustments for money values then and now, among many factors. Some presidents went broke, some never had any money, some made lots of it.
Is he getting his brusque, Tony Soprano groove back? Maybe. A simple comeback strategy has emerged from New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, following the rigors of Bridgegate, internal reviews, official investigations and multiple subpoenas for his former staff members.
While Hillary Rodham Clinton has all but vanished, hitting the speaker's circuit at $200,000 a pop and bouncing between her two palatial mansions in New York and Washington, the press corps is working overtime to rebuild her tarnished reputation.
Hey man, like it's a bummer: There's unintended collateral damage when marijuana is legalized for recreational use.
Seeking to dent Hillary Rodham Clinton's presidential aspirations and to combat the accusation that the GOP is waging a war on women, Sen. Rand Paul is waging a war on Bubba.
The 2016 Democratic presidential field is likely to run to the left of President Obama, partly because candidates will try to distance themselves from his political baggage while jockeying for an increasingly liberal base of voters, analysts predict.
House Republicans on Friday issued a new report that says former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton "was certainly aware" of security problems in Libya ahead of the 2012 terrorist attack on the U.S. diplomatic outpost in Benghazi.
Hillary Rodham Clinton and Mayor Bill de Blasio joined forces Tuesday for a cause dear to both, initiating a public service campaign encouraging Hispanic families to read, sing and talk more to their young children so they're better prepared for school.