- Chris Christie leading N.H. GOP presidential field; Mitt Romney lingers large
- NYC creates ID card so 500K illegal immigrants can get services
- Florida judge slaps GOP’s redistricting plans: You ‘made a mockery’ of process
- Muslims give Obama high marks over first half of 2014
- Pennsylvania sends draft notices to 14K dead men
- KISS rocker Gene Simmons touts 1 percent life: ‘It’s fantastic’
- Texas shooting suspect had faced other charges
- Californian who sold secret to China sentenced to 15 years in prison
- Couple, 3 kids among 7 killed in Massachusetts apartment fire
- Angry mom to Obama: Feds let illegal immigrant stay and ‘KILL my son!’
Senate majority leader practices politics of personal destruction
Topic - Hillary Rodman Clinton
Speaking to the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, Mrs. Clinton said Egypt is still grappling with the challenge of religious liberty as it seeks to establish a democracy after decades of dictatorship.
She said the Obama administration's relationship with Mr. Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood party would depend on how they respect the rights of women as well as Coptic Christians and other minorities.