- Russia sends bombers on 24-hour Arctic patrol
- Sam Adams beer brewer nixes St. Patrick’s parade that won’t allow gays
- Houston dad kills boy, 17, in daughter’s room in mistaken ID tragedy
- Rep. David Jolly ready to work with Democrats on compromise
- Joe Biden: I can’t be president — my golf would suffer
- German authorities grab suspected hardline Islamist
- Rare lesbian HIV transmission case turns up in Texas
- Obama economy: Rich get richer, as millionaires’ list grows
- Army’s ‘Most Wanted’ fugitive on lam since 1977 nabbed in Florida
- ‘Seinfeld’-loving fraudsters busted on ID theft — of Eric Holder
Latest Hillsborough Stadium Items
The English Football Association apologized Thursday to the city of Liverpool and the families of 96 fans who died in the Hillsborough stadium tragedy in 1989, Britain's worst sports disaster.
British police tried to blame soccer fans to cover up mistakes that contributed to the deaths of 96 supporters who were crushed at a stadium in 1989, according to secret documents released Wednesday following a lengthy campaign by families of the victims.