- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - hilton
Perez Hilton, best known for publishing a celebrity gossip blog, has signed a book deal. But the target audience for his forthcoming book is not the millions hooked on his signature snarky comments photoshopped on pictures of the rich and famous; instead, his book is aimed at children.
Police arrested Paris Hilton on cocaine possession charges late Friday night after stopping the car she was in on a Las Vegas street, authorities said.
"Sure, I like to be controversial," Mr. Hilton says. "But I don't want to go to jail."
"Miley was clearly wearing underwear," he asserts in the video, still live on his site and preceded by an ad for "Scream 4."