- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - hilton
Perez Hilton, best known for publishing a celebrity gossip blog, has signed a book deal. But the target audience for his forthcoming book is not the millions hooked on his signature snarky comments photoshopped on pictures of the rich and famous; instead, his book is aimed at children.
Police arrested Paris Hilton on cocaine possession charges late Friday night after stopping the car she was in on a Las Vegas street, authorities said.
"Sure, I like to be controversial," Mr. Hilton says. "But I don't want to go to jail."
"Miley was clearly wearing underwear," he asserts in the video, still live on his site and preceded by an ad for "Scream 4."