- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Hinton
British lawmakers said Monday they will grill Rupert Murdoch's son James about newspaper phone hacking for a second time next month, as the elder Mr. Murdoch's former right-hand man denied that he knew about the scale of the wrongdoing when he paid almost 250,000 pounds ($400,000) to a reporter convicted of illegal eavesdropping.
Rupert Murdoch's former right-hand man will be questioned by British lawmakers on how much he knew about the phone-hacking scandal, lawmakers said Tuesday.
James Murdoch is being recalled for another grilling before Britain's Parliament after former News Corp. executives raised serious doubts about his account of his role in the country's tabloid phone hacking scandal.
"Whether 'untruthful' is the right word, I don't know."
' is the right word, I don't know."