- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
- Law firm that cleared N.J. Gov. Christie in ‘Bridgegate’ gave 10K to RGA, which he heads
- PETA ‘hopping mad’ at Michelle Obama for using real eggs at Easter Egg Roll
- Sneaky Nebraska toddler traps self inside claw machine game
- Biden to lead $600 million work force training effort
- Atheists’ Easter taunt to Christians: ‘Jesus is a myth’
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
- Josh Romney swipes Harry Reid with photo tweet of dad paying taxes — ‘your paycheck’
- Despite Obamacare problems, some Dems want Sebelius to run for Senate: report
- Angry New Yorkers shred gun registrations in deadline day protests
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Hinton
British lawmakers said Monday they will grill Rupert Murdoch's son James about newspaper phone hacking for a second time next month, as the elder Mr. Murdoch's former right-hand man denied that he knew about the scale of the wrongdoing when he paid almost 250,000 pounds ($400,000) to a reporter convicted of illegal eavesdropping.
Rupert Murdoch's former right-hand man will be questioned by British lawmakers on how much he knew about the phone-hacking scandal, lawmakers said Tuesday.
"Whether 'untruthful' is the right word, I don't know."
' is the right word, I don't know."