- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay comments
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
Latest Hisense Arena Items
Venus Williams has made the dietary leap from steak lover to vegan but admits that in times of weakness she is a "cheagan."
Novak Djokovic shelved the conventional preparations for a while, warming up for a shot at a third consecutive Australian title with a bit of weekend hit-and-giggle and a Gangnam Style dance with Serena Williams.
The No. 1-ranked is hoping his opener against Paul-Henri Mathieu is the first of seven matches this month at the venue where he's had the most success in Grand Slam tennis. His five-set, 5-hour, 53-minute win over Rafael Nadal in the final last year has already been written into Australian Open folklore, and followed his titles at Melbourne Park in 2008 and 2011.
After winning a grueling, tightly contested match that lasted nearly four hours, Tomas Berdych didn't expect to be met by a stadium full of booing and hisses.
Third-seeded Victoria Azarenka has advanced to the fourth round of the Australian Open, winning a matchup between champions of two warmup tournaments when she beat Mona Barthel 6-2, 6-4 on Friday.
Rafael Nadal didn't drop a set and Roger Federer didn't pick up a racket. Both reached the third round of the Australian Open on Wednesday along with several of the top women.
Rafael Nadal sat in his hotel room in "unbelievable pain," his right knee cracking and his leg cramping. He wondered if he'd be able to play his first-round match at the Australian Open.