- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Hitachi Ltd.
) is a Japanese multinational corporation specializing in high-technology and services headquartered in Marunouchi Itchome, Chiyoda, Tokyo, Japan. The company is the parent of the Hitachi Group (Hitachi Gurūpu) as part of the larger DKB Group companies. Hitachi is the third largest technological company by revenue as of 2009. - Source: Wikipedia
Western Digital Corp. is trying to pull further away in its neck-and-neck race with Seagate Technology PLC to be the world's biggest maker of hard drives.
The new president of Hitachi Ltd. urged Japan's government to tackle the strong yen, which is squeezing business as he seeks to transform one of Japan's biggest companies.
UNDER PRESSURE: Hitachi Ltd.'s new president, who is seeking to transform one of Japan's biggest companies, says the strong yen is squeezing business.