- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Ex-D.C. teacher gets 25 years in child porn case
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Hitchcock
Historical biopic "Lincoln" leads the race for the British Academy Film Awards, with 10 nominations including best picture and best actor _ but nothing for director Steven Spielberg.
Historical biopic "Lincoln" leads the race for the British Academy Film Awards, with 10 nominations including best picture and best actor — but nothing for director Steven Spielberg.
This isn't the sort of movie Hitchcock would have made, but the spare screenplay and excellent performances do honor to its subject.
In the film, Hitchcock says, "They've put me in the coffin, and now they're nailing down the lid."